Welcome To Followers From
"Ramblings of an Author"
If you followed me from my old blog, “Ramblings of an Author”, you’re in the right place.
It’s been almost 6 years, and 633 posts consisting of:
- 34 Author Spotlights
- 153 Quote posts
- 140 Midweek posts
- 159 Book Spotlights
But it was time to update the look of everything and combine my blog with my author site.
So What Went Into The Update?
- I’ve personally built the website theme from the ground up, so I’m in full control of everything in terms of the site design. (And I’m loving it!)
- To the right of this post, you’ll see a sidebar with everything nicely formatted and broken down into sections.
- The blog posts themselves are much easier to format consistently, and I now have several templates which I can use to create different post types.
- I’ve cut back on the number of tags and categories being used, so that posts will be easier to find.
- The archives will display a snippet from the post, and allow you to click through to the post, cutting down on the amount of scrolling you’ll need to do.
- All the posts are fully shareable at the touch of a button, with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr and Email.
None of this was easy to do on the old blog site, and I think it’s a big improvement.
Feel free to poke around the site, and the blog, then leave your comments below on:
- Things you liked
- What you’d change
- What you’d like to see in the future
- Anything else you’d like to say about the blog, site, writing, or books in general