I'm Taking Over the FSFRL
Shape Shifters Event!
7-10 pm (EST) on March 27th
So How Do You Get In On The Action?
The Fantasy and Sci-Fi Readers Lounge (FSFRL) is a gathering place for all those who love the thrill of magic and futuristic adventures! The Fantasy and Sci-Fi Readers Lounge authors created the Facebook group as a way to interact with our readers and introduce them to other authors they may not know but would love to read.
The group is meant to be fun and lighthearted. Every week FSF Readers Lounge will have many features, including days when authors “Take Over” the page and you will get a view into their personality.
What Is A Takeover?
There are many groups across Facebook that allow “Author Takeover” events, where readers get to meet the authors.
So what’s involved?
- Authors are allocated time slots on the day(s) that the event is happening
- During that time slot, the author has permission to post whatever they like, within the guidelines of the event and group.
- The author is encouraged to interact with group members, often with discussions, quizzes, contests, giveaways, and more.
March 27th - 30th 2019 is
" Shapeshifters Week"
That’s right! For four whole days, the topic is creatures with the ability to change shapes.
The authors will be bringing you:
- and so much more…
And I'll Be Taking Over 7-10 PM (EST)
on March 27th 2019
That’s right… For an entire three hours, you’re going to get to spend time with me, my characters, and I big plans.
- I’ll be talking about shifters and why I love writing them
- You’ll be able to weigh in on what your favorite shifter species are
- I’ll be bringing one of my shifters along for a Q&A session
- And More!
So how do you get in on the action?