I’m going to start this post with an apology for neglecting this blog for the last few months. Anyone who’s been following me online will have noticed that I haven’t been on social media much either.
A lot has changed for me since I last posted:
- My main job became extremely stressful due to associates leaving, or transferring, and I finally had to quit for the sake of my own health (physical and mental).
- That left me working just my secondary job, which had limited hours.
- My wife has recently been off work with a series of medical issues, which we’re still trying to get to the bottom of.
- A Fortune 100 company approached me with the possibility of joining their sales team, but the time isn’t right to take them up on it.
- So, I’ve been job-hunting, in the hopes of finding something that will allow me to balance work and health.
Unfortunately that means I’ve had a lot of distractions from blogging.
But it’s time to change that!
I intend to run posts under four main topics: News, Book Reviews, Author Interviews, and Story Time readings. Then there will be the occasional guest post, book release news, and store updates.
Talking of Store Updates
Just before Father’s Day, I opened an Etsy Store, with a couple of designs to help celebrate everything our fathers have done for us. They’re still available, and ship from the USA, for a reasonable price.
I’ll be adding more items shortly, so be sure to visit, and bookmark the store site: