"Under A Hunter's Moon" - 96 pieces
On the bottom bar of each puzzle are some useful controls…
- Image – Places a completed image in the bottom left corner
- Ghost – Places a semi-transparent image in the center of the screen
- The next has two options: Arrange/Disarrange – controlling how the pieces are laid out
- Options – lets you change backgrounds, restart a puzzle, change puzzle settings, or get help
- Then you get your completion percentage, and time played
- The last two buttons allow you to play the puzzle on Jigsaw Planet, or enlarge the puzzle to full screen
Past and present collide on Halloween
Richard Parsons is a maverick wolf-shifter with a tendency to find trouble. When a traveling exhibition returns to the McCaw Museum Richard finds that he has personal reasons to visit after hours. His audacious plan goes awry when a particular display forces painful memories to the surface.
Can Richard face down the demons of his past before the police become aware of his presence?