This could be the best day to start journaling because we got the most extraordinary spiral journal for you. It comes in a variety of styles including a dot grid and blank. So plan your day with the task manager or go traditional with the lined one. You simply have to choose; we’ve got you covered.
This particular journal comes with a durable semi-gloss laminated front and back cover. The front cover features a wolf howling on top of a hill, with a city skyline in the background, while the back cover is a crisp black. Round that out with 160 pages of high-quality paper, and this product is ready for anything, no matter which page format you select.
Four Different Page Styles:
- Blank (ideal for sketching)
- Dot Grid (great for building your planner layouts)
- Lined (perfect for making notes or writing stories)
- Tasks (for keeping your days organized and making sure everything gets done)
- Semi gloss laminated cover (Gives the cover a smooth look, with lots of durability)
- 160 pages (80 sheets) of 90 gsm paper (Together with lines this paper is perfect for writing)
- Vibrant colors (The latest printing techniques provide bright and crisp color matching for even the craziest designs)
- Black back cover
- Spiral binding
Use a soft, clean and dry cloth to gently brush any dust or dirt off from the center of book outwards.
There are no reviews yet.